Lina | Deep Hydration Body Souffle
Open up this soothing body souffle and enjoy the aroma from a relaxing mix of spiced, citrus and honeyed scents. Fast-absorbing and non-greasy, you will love how this light but super effective lotion melts right into your skin without leaving any greasy residue. Essential oils protect against rough, chapped skin while superfats like mango butter and jojoba oil ensure nourishing hydration for soft and supple skin that looks and feels more youthful in seconds.
- Ultra Hydration: For dehydrated skin and dry skin to hydrate, nurture and replenish with the help of aloe vera, jojoba to address depleted skin
- Texture: A whipped, melt-in and instantly absorbs without the greasy residue
- Balance: Essential Fatty acids and antioxidants soften, smooth and firm the skin and soothes feeling of discomfort
A light spiced honeyed of orange blossom
How to Use:
Gently massage into knees, elbows and anywhere else you have tight or dehydrated skin. Use both morning and night for extra smooth and silky results. Suitable for all skin types, especially for Dehydrated Skin.
- Mango Butter: High in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, treats dry and dehydrated skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Rich in vitamin B complex, folic acid, and vitamin C, it soothes and protects the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Filled with 90% saturated fat and is an anti-inflammatory, hydrator and high lauric acid.
- Jojoba Oil: Helps in skin repair and keeps skin calm and comfortable.
Aqua (Distilled Water), Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tincatorius Seed), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica Seed), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Organic Lecithin, Emulsifying Wax, Geogard, Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Grape Seed Extract, Ylang-Ylang Oil (Cananga Odorata), Nerolina Oil (Melaleuca Quinquenervia Leaf)
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.